Monday, December 1, 2014

No Machine Sunday

Keeping the machines off for one day allows me time to sort some things out and prepare for the next day's sewing. On this particular Sunday, I started pinning the first quilt/blanket I'm making for Christmas and I cut out the second one. Neither has all it's pieces yet. I decided to make them a little bigger than originally planned, and then I made a mistake while cutting out the blocks.



The third project I planned to cut out on Sunday didn't happen because I need more fabric for that one as well. I suspect there are similar problems with various other projects, and hopefully I will discover them before we go to Bigtown on Wednesday. Monday I will do another infinity scarf while doing prep work on a third quilt. Meanwhile, the fourth project I looked at on Sunday has all its pieces here, but I needed to trace the pattern. It's ready to cut out, but since I know it's in good shape, I'm working on the other things first.

No comments:

Post a Comment