I don't recall if I've posted pictures of all the stuff we wore for our 25th wedding anniversary. The one I was particularly proud of is this one:
I embroidered Mickey Mouse near the hem of my skirt and Donald Duck onto husband's shirt pocket, and then sewed the rest of the garments in question. Pretty epic, I felt.
For 2016, we are planning something of a family reunion during the first week of December. If everyone makes it, we're looking at 25 people there all at once. For this, I'm making everyone a black fleece jacket. They're going to be pretty ordinary from the front:
But embellished on the back:
The mouse ear hat has the name embroidered on satin. After embroidering the "2016 Magic" on the fabric of the back, the satin "hat" was appliqued over it. I started with mine because they'll probably get better with time.
One down... twenty-four to go, all to be finished by November 28. One hundred and seventy days between now and then divided by twenty-four is about one per week.



No comments:
Post a Comment