Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Intermission Day

I worked on a couple of projects for our upcoming Disney trip:

Last year I decorated basic beach towels to take to the water park and made luggage tags for everyone. They all had one character who was put on these items plus their tee shirts.  This year, my MIL and grandbaby are coming, so they are getting theirs now.


Stache's towel is a bath towel that I cut and made up as a hooded towel. His mother's stuff has Tinkerbell on it.

At some point, I will be doing two sets of tee shirts for this trip, one with every person's character on it and another with a design that's mostly the same for everyone. We've bought one set of short sleeved shirts and we're pondering the advisability of long sleeve tees for the other set. It's going to be October, and evenings might be cool. Or they might not.

No comments:

Post a Comment