Thursday, July 17, 2014

Quilt Day 3

The first row of pieces is done:


I added the coral and lilac pieces. The coral piece that's on the left has a variegated thread in primary colors, which doesn't really go with the scheme. I wasn't expecting it to come out quite that way until I stitched it out. The colors will be most excellent in something I make for the kids or grandbaby, though.

Most of the colors in the quilt are more muted. However, if it's the worst thing that happens to this project, I won't have a reason to complain. I also cut out some of the black strips and squares that will go in between as I sew it together.

The slacks are done, too, and I was a bit too lazy to do much else. Tomorrow row two starts, and I need to find something else to keep me off the mean streets of my small country town. There are always more doll clothes to make, and several outfits for the kids I should put together from what's lying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment