Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Piecing Continues

All the little triangles have been added to the corners of my blocks, and the wedges have been sewn together, vertically. All but two of the wedges have been pinned to the sashing that will connect them to each other, so here are the two that haven't been pinned yet.


So the top will probably be done today or tonight. The back will need one quick seam, and that means I need the batting. There's the fabric store in biggish town half an hour a way, but maybe the quilt shop in town has what I want for less than it would cost me to drive to the other place.

I've also been slowly starting on a couple of things for the Disney trip: boxer shorts for the two men and a nightie for me. Patterns are ready to cut out the fabric that's in the dryer at this exact minute. Pondering Disney/hidden Mickey designs for them. Husband prefers Donald Duck... I may have a silhouette design...

No comments:

Post a Comment